- Legal structure
- Basic rules for arbitrators
- Training required to be a family arbitrator
- Previous and Ongoing Training
- Conducting a family arbitration
- Using a domestic violence screening report
- Records of family arbitrations
- Reporting to the Ministry of the Attorney General
- Secondary arbitration
- Mediation/arbitration under the new rules
There may be Web sites linked to and from this site that are operated or created by or for organizations outside of the Government of Ontario. Those organizations are solely responsible for the operation and information (including the right to display such information) found on their respective Web sites. These linked Web sites may or may not be available in French. The linking to or from this site does not imply on the part of the Government of Ontario any endorsement or guarantee of any of the organizations or information (including the right to display such information) found on their respective Web sites.
The Government of Ontario does not assume and is not responsible for any liability whatsoever for the linking of any of these linked Web sites, the operation or content (including the right to display such information) of any of the linked Web sites, nor for any of the information, interpretation, comments or opinions expressed in any of the linked Web sites. Any comments or inquiries regarding the linked Web sites are to be directed to the particular organization for whom the particular Web site is being operated.