Civil Cases: Suing and Being Sued in the Superior Court of Justice
A civil claim is a lawsuit between individuals and/or corporations. It can address disputes about terms of contracts, or claims for injury to a person, their property or reputation.
An Introduction to Civil Cases in the Superior Court of Justice
- Flowcharts - What's New? Changes to the Rules of Civil Procedure (PDF)
- What is a civil case?
- Who can help me with my civil case?
- Things to consider before deciding whether to sue
- An overview of laws, rules and forms in civil cases
- Steps in a civil action
- Particular proceedings
- Obtaining copies of a judgment
- Searching for information about court files
- Related Links