Update: Changes to Child Support Guidelines
As of November 22, 2017, Ontario is changing the provincial Child Support Tables (Schedule I of O. Reg. 391/97) to align with updates to the federal Child Support Tables. The amendments update the tables to reflect more current tax rules.
These updates could result in a small change to the child support amount required to be paid.
Court Services Division manages more than 250 court offices in communities across the province. These offices provide an essential public service. Court staff schedule court cases, maintain court records and files, collect fines and fees, enforce civil orders, provide justice information to the public, and facilitate the delivery of other justice services, including civil and family mediation programs, victims' services and legal aid services.
Court Services also provides administrative and courtroom support to all judicial officers in the Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Justice. Court staff manage the jury system and provide the courtroom clerks, court reporters, registrars and court interpreters required for court proceedings.
- Address and Phone Information for Courthouses in Ontario
- Daily court lists (schedule information) for cases before the Ontario Court of Justice and the Superior Court of Justice (Please note: Online court lists for weekend bail courts are not available at this time.)
- What Sureties Need to Know
- Overview on Publication Bans
- Service Standards
- Public Notice: New model for producing court transcripts in Ontario (effective June 9 2014)
- How do I order a court transcript?
Small Claims Court
- Suing in small claims court
- Being sued in small claims court
- Disputed claims
- Detailed how-to guides
- Frequently asked questions
- What's New? Changes to the Rules of Civil Procedure and Forms in effect January 1, 2015 (PDF) NEW!
- Flowcharts summarizing the processes under the Rules of Civil Procedure (PDF)
- Civil Rules Committee
- Civil Cases - Suing and Being Sued in the Superior Court of Justice
- Future Pecuniary Damages Awards: Annual Discount Rates and Gross Up Rates
- Videoconference Pilot Project For Solicitor-Client Assessments
- Transferring a claim from Superior Court of Justice to Small Claims Court (PDF)
- What is Divisional Court?
- Guide to Appeals in Divisional Court
- Guide to Serving Documents in Divisional Court Appeals
- What can I do if my appeal to the Divisional Court is dismissed for delay or dismissed as abandoned?
- Guide to Fees in Divisional Court Appeals
- General Information about the Jury System in Ontario
- Frequently Asked Questions about Jury Duty
- General Information about the Jury Questionnaire
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Jury Questionnaire
Policies and Procedures
- Court Services Division Policies and Procedures on Public Access to Court Files, Documents and Exhibits UPDATED
- A Guide to Fee Waiver Requests
- Superior Court of Justice and Court of Appeal Fees
- Prejudgment and postjudgment interest rates pursuant to section 127 of the Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O 1990, c. C. 43
- Superior Court of Justice - Sheriff’s Fees
- Small Claims Court Fees and Allowances
- Superior Court of Justice - Family Court Fees
- Ontario Court of Justice - Fees
- Fees for Court Transcripts UPDATED
- Family Law Information
- Divorce and Separation
- Family Court Services
- What you should know about Family Law in Ontario (available in 9 languages)
- Where Do I Stand: A Child's Legal Guide to Separation and Divorce
- A Guide to Procedures in Family Court
- Call for applications - Family Court Support Worker Program Services And Training
Commissioner for Taking Affidavits and Non-Lawyer Notary Public Appointments
- Mandatory Mediation Information
- Toronto Roster of Mediators
- Ottawa Roster of Mediators
- Windsor Roster of Mediators
Civil Case Management
- Courts Annual Report 2014-15 NEW!
- Courts Annual Report 2013-14
- Courts Annual Report 2012-13
- Courts Annual Report 2011-12
- Courts Annual Report 2010-11
- Courts Annual Report 2009-10
- Courts Annual Report 2008-09
- Courts Annual Report 2007-08
- Courts Annual Report 2005-06 and 2006-07
- Courts Annual Report 2004–05
- Courts Annual Report 2003–04
- Courts Annual Report 2002–03
Court Interpretation Services in Ontario
- General Information
- How to Apply to be a Freelance Court Interpreter
- How to Request an Interpreter
- Frequently Asked Questions