Ministry of the Attorney General
Have you received a jury questionnaire in the mail? Find out more about the jury process.
The ministry is working with key justice partners to improve access to justice across Ontario.
An interactive tool to help you find the location of your nearest courthouse, types of court held at that location, contact information, directions and available accessibility features.
News More News
Ontario is working to develop digital tools for potential jurors, to make it easier, faster and more convenient to go through the jury process. We want to hear from you, whether or not you have any experience with the jury process. Complete our survey by December 5, 2017 at ontario.ca/jurysurvey.
On an interim basis, Civil Marriage Act divorce applications for non-residents married in Ontario will be accepted at any family counter of the Superior Court of Justice. Learn more.
- Civil Cases - Suing and being sued
- Small Claims Court
- Jury Duty
- Separation and divorce
- Becoming a justice of the peace
- Find a lawyer using Legal Aid
- Powers of Attorney
- Commissioner for Taking Affidavits and Non-Lawyer Notary Public Appointments
- Dog owner liability / pit bulls
- Online system for traffic and other infractions – public consultation