Ministry of the Attorney General
Have you received a jury questionnaire in the mail? Find out more about the jury process.
The ministry is working with key justice partners to improve access to justice across Ontario.
An interactive tool to help you find the location of your nearest courthouse, types of court held at that location, contact information, directions and available accessibility features.
News More News
Province Seeking Feedback To Make Family Legal Services More Accessible
Ontario and the Law Society of Upper Canada are seeking public feedback on a proposal to help families access qualified family legal service providers.
Ontario Launches Commission to Support People Impacted by Motherisk Tests
Ontario has finalized the details of the independent commission to assist families who may have been affected by the Motherisk laboratory's flawed testing methodology.
Statement from Attorney General on Next Steps in Response to Motherisk Report
Today Attorney General Madeleine Meilleur made the following statement regarding the selection of an independent commissioner to assist individuals who may have been affected by Motherisk's flawed hair testing methodology:
Participate in our public consultations about:
If you are a former resident of the Huronia, Rideau or Southwestern Regional Centres you may be eligible to apply for financial compensation. Learn more.
On an interim basis, Civil Marriage Act divorce applications for non-residents married in Ontario will be accepted at any family counter of the Superior Court of Justice. Learn more.
- Civil Cases - Suing and being sued
- Small Claims Court
- Jury Duty
- Separation and divorce
- Becoming a justice of the peace
- Find a lawyer using Legal Aid
- Powers of Attorney
- Commissioner for Taking Affidavits and Non-Lawyer Notary Public Appointments
- Dog owner liability / pit bulls
- Online system for traffic and other infractions – public consultation
- Publications and Reports
- Glossary of Terms
- French Languages Services
- Expert Review of the Construction Lien Act
- Five Year Review of Paralegal Regulation in Ontario
- Articling Opportunities
- Court Interpreters
- Anti-SLAPP Advisory Panel
- Update on G20 Prosecutions
- Tobacco Litigation: Frequently Asked Questions